In this article, we will be discussing: What are the Best Side hustles for the year 2020, The Benefits of Side Hustles & Where to Learn them Online.
Table of Contents
What is a Side Hustle?
A side hustle is anything you do outside of your all-day occupation to bring in additional income. Many individuals have been doing this for quite a long time and opportunities have expanded thanks to the Internet. We are constantly looking forward to getting some additional income and it is only human instinct to wish for more than what we have. With side hustle being something you do in your spare time, even as a hobby. You can pick up and put down a side hustle work as and when required.
As per research and insights, 35% of individuals who are employed take part in a side Hustle.
The Benefits of Having a Side Hustle
Personal and Financial Growth
Everyone loves to grow in some way or the other. Having a side hustle is the most ideal approach to develop your personal and financial growth. It will empower you to arrive at your Financial Goals without any problem. In short, it increases your Income and Helps you learn new skills.
Side Hustle offers a wide variety of opportunities. There is no constraint concerning how much income you can earn. In a side hustle, you are the person who decides the number of hours that you can work. Thus a side hustle offers a sort of adaptability that we all want.
Nobody needs to stress the importance of financial stability and how it can drastically improve an individual’s life. Having a passive income will empower you to invest in funds and pay your debts. The income that you earn through a side hustle likewise serves as a security in case you were to ever lose your job. Considering the present situation of the COVID 19 Lockdown, we all could use a side hustle & spend our free time productively.
Having a side hustle helps to develop new professional skills that can’t be developed at work. At your regular job, you will be doing the same thing day in and day out but with a side hustle, you’ll be doing things you’ve never even thought of or even know how to do. Positively you’ll figure it out & upgrade yourself with new skills. In short, you will be acquiring skills that are relevant in the present scenario.
An Escape from 9-5 Job
If you are someone looking for a way to escape the monotony that comes with your 9 to 5 job then a side hustle is the perfect way to do it. It encourages you to concentrate on new thoughts and new objectives and thereby motivates you to focus on your “passion” during your free time. There are also various examples of individuals who have left their mainstream jobs and started to completely focus on their side hustle work once they got their initial start as well. So you see the opportunities are endless.
The Relevance of Side Hustle
Top 3 Reasons on Why everyone needs A Side Hustle.
The first and arguably the most important reason you need to start a side hustle is that it can make you happier. According to the American psychological association, 65 percent of U.S employees cited work as a significant source of stress and a universal complaint against the employers was a sense of powerlessness on the job.
Side Hustles allow us to regain some of that power. For instance, in a side hustle, you get to decide what you want to do and how you want to do it. This degree of autonomy rarely exists in the workplace and has a positive effect on our level of happiness. This is Why side hustlers are willing to work long hours for less pay outside of their day jobs.
Moreover, it should come as no surprise that a side effect of being happier is that you are more likely to be successful on the job. It is also a fact that happier employees are 12% more productive and employers aren’t blind to this, discussions about work-life balance are no longer off the table. Presently, interviews with time off and flexible schedules are being negotiated right alongside salaries.
Now it might sound contradictory to take on more work with a side hustle to relieve the stress of work but the relationship between the two is mutualistic – one feeds the other creating greater odds for overall happiness.
The second reason you need to start a side hustle is that it diversifies your skills, skills that can potentially save you in a time of need. The beauty of a side hustle is that you can start it at any age and at any stage in life. The skills that you acquire through your pursuits can give you the means to survive in the face of an employment crisis.
Now the last and final third reason on why you need to start a side hustle. You are more likely to be successful with an idea if you start it on the side. When you go all-in on business without having a day job to back you up, your energy comes across differently. That is the stress of keeping up with your bill, yous bills could affect your decision-making abilities and how you interact with your clients.
Starting a side hustle is like tiptoeing into the realm of possibility where anything is achievable. Employers have started to embrace the concept of work-life balance but that doesn’t mean they are creating the life part, its up to each of the individuals to create your opportunities for greater happiness, broaden skills, and the chance at life-altering success. While your careers utilize only a fraction of your capabilities, Sid hustles enable you to flex your potential making anything possible.
While your day job earns you a living, your side hustles can create a life that you look forward to waking up everyday.
Best Side Hustles and Courses to Earn Smart Passive Income Online 2020
A virtual assistant offers different types of assistance to business organizations or entrepreneurs from a remote area. From digital marketing tasks, scheduling appointments, and managing events to personal errands the opportunities for a virtual assistant are endless.
A virtual assistant typically operates from a home office but can access the necessary planning documents, such as shared calendars, remotely. New doors are opening up for virtual assistants who are talented in online networking, content marketing, blog posting, Graphic design, and Internet Marketing. Since work from home has become more popular for both workers and employers, the demand for skilled virtual assistants is expected to grow.
Typical tasks a virtual assistant includes scheduling appointments, making phone calls, making travel arrangements, and managing email accounts. For absolutely busy people, the VA can help make your life easier. Managers, CEO, Executives who have high deliverables and seemingly need to work 24/7 may take advantage of the convenience that a VA could offer.
Benefits of Being a Virtual Assistant:
- Perhaps the greatest advantage of functioning as a virtual assistant is that you can work for yourself. You can set your hours, your pay, and you can be your boss.
- Another Benefit of Being a Virtual Assistant is that you can work from home. You will have the opportunity to spend time with your family while doing a project. You don’t need to travel to do the job.
- You can work for a variety of Industries.
- You need only a Laptop and Internet Connection to Start a Virtual Assistant Business.
- Job Opportunities are vast in this field.
What You Will Learn In Virtual Assistant Course:
- Must-have tools for Virtual Assistants.
- You Will Learn About Mindset, Business Foundations, Social Media Client Networking, and the Client Experience.
- Determine if being a virtual assistant is right for you.
- Learn how to set your rates.
- Learn what you need to do before opening for business.
Top Online Learning Platforms for Virtual Assistant Course
(According to Our Experts Review):
Affiliate marketing is an innovative approach to making money online. Usually, individuals who want to make an income from their web channels become an affiliate marketer. An affiliate marketer promotes specific products in return for a commission. Whenever an Affiliate Recommendation leads to a sale, the affiliate marketer earns money.
In short, affiliate marketing is when you earn a commission for referring a sale of a product/service from that’s created and managed by another company/person. An organization or a company that desires to have its products and services marketed and distributed create affiliate programs and practically anybody can join a program and can begin promoting the company’s products and services. It has become one of the fastest-growing markets and it’s easy to use and is focused on improving sales.
So as to get some financial success with affiliate marketing, you should engage in deep research, consistent hard work, and commitment with whichever product you have decided to promote. It’s not about whether Affiliate marketing is a good and simple model for anybody to get into and make money. However, it’s more about your commitment and willingness to work hard to earn money through Affiliate Marketing.
Benefits of Affiliate Marketing:
- Most affiliate programs are free to join, so your expenses depend on your referral and promoting strategies.
- The Investment to become an Affiliate Marketer is Low.
- You can work anytime and from anywhere as long as you have internet access.
- There is easy income potential which depends upon how you promote these affiliate programs.
- There is ‘n’ number of Strategies and Techniques to Get Success in Affiliate Marketing.
What You Will Learn In Affiliate Marketing Course:
- How to start an online business from scratch.
- How to generate passive income.
- How to generate online traffic.
- Knowledge to select good, profitable products to promote.
- Discover new concepts and marketing strategies that you can apply to affiliate marketing.
Top Online Learning Platforms for Affiliate Marketing Course
(According to Experts Review):
- Affiliate Marketing for Beginners: Make Money Online- Udemy
- 6-Week Super Affiliate System Pro(SAS Pro) – By John Crestani
- ClickBank Success: Affiliate Marketing Without A Website – Udemy
- Affiliate Marketing Beginner: Sell T-Shirts with Teespring- Udemy
- AliExpress Affiliate Marketing: Zero to Hero- Udemy
Well, it’s everyone’s Fantasy or Dream to be famous growing up. But it’s a fact that not Everyone can come into Limelight through Big Screens or Television. But you can still come into Limelight and be Famous through Instagram. Anyone can start a Side Hustle through Instagram by becoming an Instagram Influencer. You can build your Brand on Instagram be it through your Tech Sense or Cooking Skill or Anything of your Interest. You can earn a Passive Income through Instagram by Monetizing your Instagram Account through sponsored Ads, selling products on your Website, etc.
Instagram Influencers are people who have a huge crowd and a large audience as followers. With their Credibility, Dependability, and Authenticity, influencers can convince others into making certain buys And adopting a specific way of life or development. With more than average Engagement Rates, Instagram Influencers have a Large Following, which makes it possible to rise above the Market Competition by going Viral on Social Media.
Instagram is one of the Most Popular Social Media Platforms in the World. Research proves that it’s the Second Most Popular Social Media Platform after Facebook. Instagram is the Best Social Media Platform to engage your Audience.
Benefits of Being an Instagram Influencer:
- An influencer with tens of thousands of followers could attract more interest from business and it could grow exponentially.
- You could generate Passive Income through advertisements on Instagram.
- You have every chance to be Famous.
- You have the freedom to work at whatever time and place you wish to.
- 80% of Marketers find Instagram Influencing an effective strategy.
What You Will Learn In Instagram Influencer Course:
- How to Make Money with Instagram.
- Create and grow a Personal Brand to monetize it.
- How to contact Sponsors and Brands in Auto Pilot.
- How to Increase Your Instagram Followers and Grow Your Instagram Account.
- Convert your Instagram followers into Paying Customers.
Top Online Learning Platforms for Instagram Influencer Course
(According to Experts Review):
Starting a YouTube Channel
YouTube is the second-largest search engine in the world behind Google. YouTube indeed helps you to earn a Passive source of Income. Top YouTuber’s can make millions each year. YouTube is a reliable source for passive income, as long as you have created a business model that doesn’t require you to be active. If you are having enough subscribers, your channel will make money easily. Bigger channels always will get more sponsorship offers.
With the sudden rise of the video blogging culture, it’s completely understandable for any Skillful or youthful grown-up to be enticed by the idea of starting a YouTube channel. After all, it’s a fun and interactive hobby with the potential to turn you into a popular online personality—with the added benefit of helping you meet new people, get free stuff from companies, and of course, earn a pretty impressive income.
Check-out YouTube Marketing Hub by BACKLINKO for advanced strategies, tips for getting started, or tactics for optimizing your videos for SEO.
Benefits of Starting a YouTube Channel:
- The usage of YouTube videos has increased over the past few years.
- YouTube is a Great Source of Platform to earn Passive income.
- Your Creations and Ideas can reach all over the World.
- There are No Age restrictions, anyone can start a YouTube channel and start earning through it.
- It gives recognition to your talent.
What You Will Learn In YouTube Course:
- Create your own successful YouTube channel.
- Make money with a YouTube channel.
- Post and optimize videos with great titles, descriptions, and tags.
- Get more YouTube subscribers.
- Grow your brand with a YouTube channel.
Top Online Learning Platforms for YouTube Course
(According to Experts Review)
- YouTube Master class – Your Complete Guide to YouTube – Udemy
- Creating and Managing a YouTube Channel – LinkedIn Learning
- The Complete YouTube Course by YouTubers with 100mn+ Views – Udemy
- YouTube Fame – How to Grow a Successful YouTube Channel – Udemy
- 30-days-to-a-better-youtube-channel – VideoCreators
Graphic Design is visual correspondence in all its structures. It includes typography, the utilization of textual styles to pass on an idea or a message in some way. In a general sense, the graphic design gives expression to communication. Graphic design is craftsmanship with a purpose. It includes a creative and systematic plan to tackle an issue or accomplish certain goals, with the utilization of pictures, images, or even words. It is visual communication and the expression of ideas and thoughts using various graphic elements and tools.
A Graphic designer uses his or her skill set to effectively interpret an idea for a pre-specified audience. A graphic designer makes visual ideas to pass on an Information through photographs and art. A graphic designer designs banners, posters, bulletins, logos, and promoting materials, depending on the business. A graphic designer conveys and expresses the idea visually. Today, Graphic Designing has become the best career opportunity for the young generation because it is the need of every company.
Benefits of Career in Graphic Design:
- Graphic Designing is an Online Work. You can do your work from anywhere. It gives you the Flexibility to Work at Any time And Place of your choice.
- You have the Opportunity And Freedom to Express Your Creativity and Imagination.
- You also get to Freelance and make A Passive Income Out Of It.
- A Graphic Designer has various Opportunities to work with Reputable Companies.
- There are vast Job Opportunities since almost all Companies need to Design Logo, Brand Guidelines, and Tons of Other important Visual Materials to support It.
What You Will Learn In Graphic Design:
- Have a deep understanding of typography, color theory, photos, layout, blocking, and other design theories and skills.
- Create logos and branding packages for potential clients.
- Understand solid logo design and ad design principles to create compelling campaigns and logos.
- Understand and learn the essential tools and capabilities of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- You will achieve the experience and knowledge to take graphic design fundamentals and apply them in your everyday life.
Top Online Learning Platforms for Graphic Design
(According to Experts Review):
Now the question in your mind might be “Why should you have a Side Hustle”?. The answer is simple: We are living in an era where there is Competition all over the World. You must be Competent to accomplish something in this era and that’s where side hustles come in.
Indeed you can be happy with one job and can enjoy in your free time but that’s what a normal mediocre life is. A large group of individuals desires more from their simple lives so as in their spare time, they can propel themselves and reach greater heights.
The reasons can differ from individual to individual. For some, they need to improve their financial condition and for others, it tends to be only a hobby. Whatever the reason might be having a side hustle will surely improve your life for the better.
There are more than thousands of Different side hustles that can act as your Passive Income however only a few of them are worth it. Moreover, there are tons of opportunities out there for making some extra cash. So go out there and make the most of your time.
At Career Online Courses we’re constantly working on new features. If you have an idea for how to make our blogs more effective or if we have missed out on any additional info, please let us know in our comments section below. Your feedback is valuable to us.